I didn’t have time to clean the mirror this morning, and the sun really shows the lack of cleaning, and I didn’t have anyone to help me take pictures of today’s outfit. Blogging is one of those small things in life that I really enjoy, so I couldn’t not make a post for today. The details of an outfit is also quite important to me, so for today that’s what the post will be about today.
For my friend at the hospital things are looking even better today, and they are slowly preparing to wake him up. Keep your fingers crossed for him for a few more days until we know for sure everything is all right!
Let’s get back to those details.
- New season leo tights from work (Twilfit)
- Nail polish from Calvin Klein (71302 Sheer sparkle)
- Ring inherited from my Grandmother
- Shamballa style bracelets (Home made)
- Bling stud earrings from Primark