Long time, no see. Again. It’s crazy how time flies at the moment. Since last time I wrote I’ve been working hard getting my company up and running, I’ve been to London, Crete and on a few tiny adventures in Sweden. I’ve been packing and unpacking moving box after moving box to get our new flat become our new home. There is still job to do, but at least we’re getting there.
Since I really do want to get back to blogging I thought I’d take a soft and easy start and just blog the Glossybox that arrived before the weekend. I thought the box, designed by Carolina Gynning, was so beautiful it deserved to be shown. The content was quite good as well, I must say!
- Sebastian Professional Re-shaper – Hair spray with medium hold. You’re supposed to be able to brush it out and re-shape the hair for 18 hours. I haven’t tried it yet, and it will probably just go down in a drawer for a while, since it’s a perfect traveling size to save for later.
- Yves Rocher Botanical Colour Nail Polis – I got mine in pink and purple. These shades really remind me of Barbie colours and makes me a bit nostalgic! Can’t wait to try them!
- Lulu DK Wonderland Jewelry Tattoos – I’ve been wanting to try these jewelry tattoos for a while, but never got myself to buy them. This is something I consider buying for my company if I expand in the ways I’m planning, so I’m hoping for a good experience!
- Elisabeth Mott Tints & Sass – A cheek and lip tint that smells like cherries. I’m not a big fan of tints since before, but perhaps this one will change my mind.
- Medusa’s Make-up Eyeshadow – A mineral eyeshadow in the colour Maneater. It looks so lovely. A bit dark at the moment, but I think it can be a favorite for fall!
Have you tried any of these products? Share your experience in the comments below!