The other day I got the question if I had an olive green eye shadow to recommend, so I thought I’d share what eye makeup I use when I want to match my green wardrobe.
To this look I’ve been using the following:
1. Undressed Palette from MUA, colours Puff and Hazle.
2. Eye shadow from Sephora in colour Python bag No 45
3. H&M eyeliner in Soft Green
4. Felt Eyeliner Pen from Primark
5. Black eyeliner from Färg
6. Diorshow Mascara
7. Lip pen from Makiash in colour 2 cold plum
1. I’m starting off with Puff from MUA all over the eyelid, up to the eyebrows.
2. MUA Hazel over the lid
3. Sephora Python Bag in the outer corners and the crease.
4. Closest to the lash line I use my felt liner, and just above it I use the Soft Green eyeliner from H&M to make the green colour pop a bit more.
5. For the final look I’ve added black eyeliner from Färg inside the lower lashline, the Diorshow mascara and my absolute favorite lipcolour at the moment, Cold Plum from Makiash.
Did you enjoy the tutorial? Something I should keep doing? Anything I should do differently? Comment below to let me know your thoughts.
Also, do you have any favorite colours of eye shadow that isn’t the black/grey smokey eye or the more natural brown/beige look?
See you again soon!